Friday, February 20, 2009

Boyceavenue's Live Performance (Philippines)

" b o y c e a v e n u e i n a s i a "

Are you one of those die hard fans of the most admired acoustic band today the boyceavenue?They had been popular on YOUTUBE doing such amazing covers of songs of various artists.The band is putting a unique touch in every song that they choose to cover.Their unique style & charisma is what bringing them to fame.Alejandro Manzano is really such a hunk....his voice ,his looks,his style everything about him makes him the MAN!I don't want to be unfair or bias i had to admit all of them are good looking but only Alejandro catches my eyes & my heart.He is so manly...ok,ok,i don't want to be sentimental here.This is my blog & i think i've got the authority to write what i had on mind...& it's just Alejandro Manzano I crave for....girls you can choose from the remaining three,i'm getting the vocalist :).

Below are the following performances they had in the Philippines.Filipinos loves boyceavenue i've seen it myself.I've been with the band every step.

Boyce Avenue Live in Philippines

SM North Edsa


SM Mall Of Asia





SM Megamall









Boyceavenue cd signing

No comments:

Post a Comment